Tuesday, December 4, 2007

2007 Fall Dshboard Update... A disappointment

Alright, I finall managed to download the Fall Dashboard Update, no thanks to Microsoft and I notice some nice new features.  The Xbox Guide opens and closes much faster, plus when you turn the console off you get a nice fading effect.  The rest is poor.  The marketplace does not only not look as good as the previous one, but it is not nearly as easy to navigate around.  Plus, I am unable to access my video collection on from my computer.  File streaming in the form of
music and pictures has been okay however.  Not to mention that the 'Inside Xbox' news feeds are not avalible to New Zealand residents is another major drawback.  I managed to access these feeds using my dummy US account 'HatefulUniform'.  Add him if you want to.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your gaming
-Seb-

No comments: