Thursday, November 8, 2007

Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

This game looks pretty cool, with a couple of new features:

"As a 360 owner you're in for a few additional treats as well. For the first time, you'll be able to rip music from your hard drive and put it in as your created superstar's entrance music in a simple, easy step in the creation of an entrance."

THAT sounds awsome!  I will look forward to getting it, and getting wasted on Xbox Live, while I'm at it my GT is CovertBike, add me if you want, but send me a message saying how you met me, thanks!  My account is currently a silver :-(( but I'm gonna upgrade back to gold very soon, as my exams are now over!  I will play Halo 3 alot and I look forward to playing you again! Sweet, sweet Xbox Live!

Happy Gaming, (and christmas shopping!)
Seb

No comments: